We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing organisation, with every individual in mind. Working at Brightingale is fun and challenging. Why?
- are open to your ideas and initiatives and are eager to learn from you;
- encourage you to continuously develop yourself;
- are a flat organisation with short lines of communication;
- find it important that you are comfortable in your own skin and are therefore mindful of ensuring a good balance between work and personal life;
- dive into the possibilities that come with “flexible working”;
- work on socially relevant projects to improve healthcare every day;
- are active internationally and are very ambitious in this respect;
- work hard, but find relaxation to be very important as well, so we regularly organise fun activities.
Does this sound enticing to you? View our vacancies and apply!
Working at Brightingale always offers something new. You come into contact with various professional fields, both technical and medical. You are almost never just sitting at my desk: I am often out of the office and am frequently in touch with healthcare professionals and medical specialists."
Esmée, Programme Manager
Wij hebben momenteel geen vacatures open staan.